Kaitlin, Heather, Jenn, Ali (National Team Trials January 2017)
Alison Williams (Head Coach)
- 2012 – present: USA National Team Consultant Coach
- 2006 – 2016: USA National Team Athlete
- 2016 – present: Sacramento Synchro Head Coach
- 2016 Head Coach of USA Synchro’s Coaching for Success Program
from Ali: “My three favorite things in life are water, music, and movement. How fortunate I was to find an activity that features all three! My goal is to share my life-long passion for swimming with athletes looking to learn synchronized swimming. We get to make art with our bodies (which keeps us in excellent shape) while developing life-long friendships and fostering skills like teamwork, initiative, and discipline. How cool is that?”
Kaitlin Staines (Assistant Coach) *Sacramento Native
- Swam with Sacramento Synchro from age 8-15. Won my first National Solo title Silver medal with Sac Synchro at the age of 14.
- Swam with The Walnut Creek Aquanuts 2010-2012. 10 national titles
- Was on the 2012 US Junior World Team. Competed in Greece at the 2012 Jr World championships placing 10th
- Swam with the Santa Clara Aquamaids for one season. 1 national title.
- Coach for Sac Synchro on and off for around 3 years.
Heather Wartanyan (Assistant Coach) *Sacramento Native
- 2001 – present: Sacramento Synchro coach
- 2004 – present: Sacramento Synchro Masters swimmer
- 2004: Trained with Franco Dragone in Belgium for Le Reve
- 1987-2004: Sacramento Synchro athlete
from Heather: “It is truly a blessing to be a teacher of what you love. To share the experience and the passion makes me grateful for this great sport the athletes and for Sac Synchro.”
“The water is my stage, the music is my Orchestra, and Synchro is the story I share with the audience.” –Heather